Seva is a department founded in 1980 by our spiritual master Swami BA Paramadvaiti, Founder-Acarya of VRINDA Vrindavan Institute for Vaishnava Culture and study.
Vrinda Supplies is part of Seva India and is maintained by the Vrinda Kunja Ashram, located in Vrindavan, India. We organise and send different devotional articles, including:
– visnupria and maharani sarees
– brahmachari and sannyasi clothes
– traditional Indian clothes – gopi dresses, wedding sarees, dhoti and accessories
– bead bags, japa malas and kunti malas
– spiritual vedic literature
– Vrinda books, including Sato Vriteh, OIDA Therapy and Spoon Revolution pocket book
– kartals, clay mrdangas, cds and dvds
– branded sankirtan bags and t-shirts with Vrinda and World Conscious Pact logos, Lord Jaganath and also Sacred Places and Conscious Art designs
– and many more
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91 96 90 284444 if there is any devotional article you are looking for and is not listed on our site. We will do our best to find it and ship it to you.